The Candle Company -
Origin & History -
Candle Safety -
Candle Care -
Contact us -
- Almond - Blend of cherry, rose, lilac, and jasmine notes on a sweet almond background.
- Aloe - Imagine a fresh herbal healing scent.
- Angel Food Cake - Heavenly angel food cake, with a touch of almond.
- Apple - A freshly sliced, juicy apple. Smells like you just cut into a fresh apple.
- Apple Pie - Smells like a fresh apple pie cooling in a window.
- Banana Nut Bread - Fresh baked bread with banana slices, chopped nuts, and ginger.
- Brown Sugar - Blend of maple, brown sugar, and butter.
- Candy Cane - Classic peppermint with a sweet twist.
- Christmas Cheer - Fruity, spicy bouquet with cinnamon, ginger, clove, and pine with a sweet-apple background.
- Cinnamon Bun - Spicy, warm and a sweet morning pastry.
- Clean Cotton - A refreshing scent of just cleaned sheets dried in a gentle breeze.
- Coconut - Fresh cracked coconut shell.
- Cotton Candy - A fresh clean blend of cotton, mandarin blossoms, freesia, and peonies.
- Country Clothesline - Smells just like a fabric softener sheet.
- Cranberry - Sweet, juicy cranberries with a hint of spice.
- Cucumber Melon - A honeydew base with cucumber added to give it a nice clean aroma.
- Dreamsticle/i> - A blend of orange citrus swirled with vanilla ice cream.
- Freesia - A clean floral blend of freesia and soft musk.
- Fresh Fruit - A wonderful blend of the summer citrus fruits.
- Gingered Pear - Not too sweet; just tangy and delicious.
- Grandma's Kitchen - A great mix of apple, clove, cinnamon and vanilla.
- Harvest - A spicy blend of cinnamon, nutmeg, clove, pumpkin, and other spices.
- Hawaiian Breeze - A smooth tropical outdoor blend with fruit notes of orange, pineapple, peach and strawberry combined with light floral nuances of jasmine and lavender, smells like suntan lotion.
- Hot Fudge Brownies - Brownies banking in the oven - WARNING: May cause cravings for chocolate!
- Jasmine - A Very light jasmine bouquet.
- Lavender - A classic floral type fragrance commonly used in aromatherapy.
- Lilac - The sweet smell of lilac bushes blooming is a sure sign that spring is here.
- Magnolia - A fragrant blend of exotic white flowers.
- Mulberry - Tart and fruity. Smells like the classic fall/winter scent of black mulberries. A best seller!
- Oatmeal, Milk, Honey - Very natural smelling blend that's heavy on the oatmeal with a touch of sweet honey.
- Patchouli - The pungent aroma of the leaves.
- Peony - Pink petals of Peony combined with wild rose, african violets and carolina jasmine.
- Pine Tree - Crisp pine. Smells like a fresh cut balsam tree.
- Pineapple Cilantro - Sweet pineapple with a touch of fresh green cilantro for a tropical garden kick!
- Plumeria - Fruity, floral blend with hints of green notes.
- Pumpkin Pie - The rich smell of Pumpkin, Vanilla and spices cooking in the oven.
- Rain - Clean and uplifting, like a summer time rain storm.
- Sea Breeze - A very light, clean, airy scent that will remind you of the ocean.
- Sea Shore - A salty, misty scent reminiscent of the sea shore. A manly scent.
- Strawberry - Wild strawberries with just a touch of vanilla.
- Spiced Apple - Sweet apples with a touch of cinnamon spice.
- Sugar Cookie - Sweet sugary aroma of fresh baked sugar cookies.
- Sugar Plum - A blend of candied Christmas fruits with that touch of magic.
- Tulips - This light floral fragrance smells just like a garden of tulips.
- Vanilla - A comforting, creamy, smooth vanilla.
- Wild Cherry - A strong fruity note with slight touches of orange, peach, strawberry, banana, and vanilla.